As a retirement or health and welfare plan sponsor, your job of orchestrating balance between rising costs, compliance issues and employee satisfaction has never been more demanding. Low unemployment rates are bringing benefit plans back to the main stage as a differentiator among employers—how do your plans measure up? Beyond this question, the daily news headlines regarding benefit plan regulations, the retirement savings crisis, skyrocketing prescription drug costs and proposed healthcare reform/replacement have many plan sponsors looking for answers.
99% of past attendees sing this conference’s praises. Now is the perfect time to tune in to the best educational conference in the industry. Join benefits leaders and fellow plan sponsors for 2 ½ days of solution-focused education on your most important (and most costly) benefit plans. The Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference in Austin promises to be packed with guidance, insight and answers regarding your most pressing benefits issues. Look over the wide range of topics on the agenda and register today!
The Austin program offers you:
- A non-tradeshow environment that restricts registration exclusively to employers
- 40+ workshops to choose from, covering the most critical retirement and health and welfare topics
- Strategic, big-picture keynote sessions
- Access to the 2017 Washington Insider Pass
- Continuing education credits through HRCI, SHRM and WorldatWork, as well as CPEs for CPAs
- Value-added, pre-conference sessions including:
- In-depth discussions addressing the full scope of regulatory, economic, demographic and communication issues that affect employee benefit plans
- Ideas and solutions that provide immediate return on participants’ investment of time and money
- Small group sessions promote idea sharing and real world case studies on topics such as wellness programs, specialty drugs, effective retirement plan committees, consumer-driven plans, private exchanges and more
- Speakers that include leading industry professionals and consultants, fellow benefits practitioners, and top benefits attorneys
- Emphasis on experience-based, proven benefits solutions in the following categories: