Make plans now to join us in Austin in September of 2017! Reserve your seat early for an unparalleled educational and professional development experience. Rest assured that our 2017 conferences will maintain our hallmark characteristics:
- A non-tradeshow environment that restricts registration exclusively to employers
- 40+ workshops to choose from, covering the most critical retirement and health and welfare topics
- Strategic, big-picture keynote sessions
- Access to the 2017 Washington Insider Pass
- Continuing education credits through HRCI, SHRM and WorldatWork, as well as CPEs for CPAs
- Value-added, pre-conference sessions including:
- In-depth discussions addressing the full scope of regulatory, economic, demographic and communication issues that affect employee benefit plans
- Ideas and solutions that provide immediate return on participants’ investment of time and money
- Small group sessions promote idea sharing and real world case studies on topics such as wellness programs, specialty drugs, effective retirement plan committees, consumer-driven plans, private exchanges and more
- Speakers that include leading industry professionals and consultants, fellow benefits practitioners, and top benefits attorneys
- Emphasis on experience-based, proven benefits solutions in the following categories:
The complete agenda for the Austin Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference will be available in June 2017.
If you are interested in learning more about sponsorship opportunities for this, or other conferences, please contact us.