Conference presentations are available to conference attendees after the conclusion of the program. To access the presentations, log in with the user name and password provided in your on-site materials. Forgot your log in? Just call 800-864-2063!
If you are feeling “in the dark” about what is in store for employer-sponsored benefit plans, you are not alone. However, keeping your plans on track—despite the changing environment—has never been more critical.
The Baltimore Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference helped attendees identify and conquer current and upcoming benefit plan management challenges. With more than 40 in-depth workshops, strategic, big-picture keynote sessions, and ample opportunities for meaningful networking with colleagues, attendees were able to to return to their office enlightened and energized—and ready to meet their plan management challenges head on.
The Baltimore conference offered:
- A non-tradeshow environment that restricted registration exclusively to employers
- 40+ workshops to choose from, covering the most critical retirement and health and welfare topics
- Strategic, big-picture keynote sessions
- Access to the 2017 Washington Insider Pass
- Continuing education credits through HRCI, SHRM and WorldatWork, as well as CPEs for CPAs
- Value-added, pre-conference sessions including:
- In-depth discussions addressing the full scope of regulatory, economic, demographic and communication issues that affect employee benefit plans
- Ideas and solutions that provided immediate return on participants’ investment of time and money
- Small group sessions that promoted idea sharing and real world case studies on topics such as wellness programs, specialty drugs, effective retirement plan committees, consumer-driven plans, private exchanges and more
- Speakers that included leading industry professionals and consultants, fellow benefits practitioners, and top benefits attorneys
- Emphasis on experience-based, proven benefits solutions in the following categories:
If you are interested in learning more about sponsorship opportunities for other conferences, please contact us.