Conference presentations are available to conference attendees after the conclusion of the program. To access the presentations, log in with the username and password provided in your on-site materials. Forgot your login? Just call 800-864-2063!
Your job of balancing costs and employee well-being has never been more demanding. Our Chicago conference offered three days of solution-focused education. Ensuring your plans stay compliant with current laws, effectively controlling rising medical plan costs, increasing employee engagement and proactively preparing for anticipated legislative changes is no small task. You can’t afford to sit back and see what happens next.
The Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference helped rewrite the script for benefit plans. An overwhelming 99% of past attendees recommended this conference to a colleague. With more than 40 in-depth workshops, five strategic keynote sessions, and ample opportunities for meaningful networking with colleagues, attendees are ready to take their benefit plans’ performance to new heights.
The Chicago program offered:
- A non-tradeshow environment that restricts registration exclusively to employers
- 40+ workshops to choose from, covering the most critical retirement and health and welfare topics
- Strategic, big-picture keynote sessions
- Access to the 2017 Washington Insider Pass
- Continuing education credits through HRCI, SHRM and WorldatWork, as well as CPEs for CPAs
- Value-added, pre-conference sessions including:
- In-depth discussions addressing the full scope of regulatory, economic, demographic and communication issues that affect employee benefit plans
- Ideas and solutions that provide immediate return on participants’ investment of time and money
- Small group sessions promote idea sharing and real world case studies on topics such as wellness programs, specialty drugs, effective retirement plan committees, consumer-driven plans, private exchanges and more
- Speakers that include leading industry professionals and consultants, fellow benefits practitioners, and top benefits attorneys
- Emphasis on experience-based, proven benefits solutions in the following categories:
- Become a Chief Operating Trouble Maker and Define True LeadershipJill A. Kopanis, Dynamic Dies, Inc.
- Benefit Plan Considerations for M&AsDoug A. Conkel, MillimanStephanie Peterson, MillimanBart Pushaw, Milliman
- Best Practices for an Effective Retirement Plan CommitteeSara R. Matlock, SWBC Investment Advisory Services
- Breathing New Life Into Defined Benefit PlansBrian Fox, October Three Consulting LLCVaidehi Hoyer, October Three Consulting LLCAlex Kuhel, October Three Consulting LLC
- Countering the Ever-Increasing Cost of Specialty DrugsGregory I. Madsen, Innovative Rx Strategies, LLCMichael J. Staab, J.D., Innovative Rx Strategies, LLC
- Developing and Managing Benefit Program MetricsRobert J. Foley, Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company
- Fiduciary Issues Associated with Evaluating and Selecting Target Date FundsMichael E. Falcone, NFPBrian Roberts, NFP
- Increasing the Effectiveness of Your Healthcare Benefits CommunicationJulie M. Adamik, Benefits Expert & Strategist
- Innovative Plan Design—Revitalizing Your Retirement Benefit StrategyScott D. Preppernau, Milliman
- Lessons Learned from Retirement Plan Litigation—Are You Asking the Right Questions?Richard T. Allison, SWBC Investment Advisory Services
- Protecting Your Assets—Retirement Plan Benchmarking Done RightScott Colangelo, Qualified Plan Advisors
- Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is: Control Rising Medical Costs with Effective Communication!Jill A. Kopanis, Dynamic Dies, Inc.
- Reducing the Cost of Health PlansRobert J. Foley, Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company
- Rethinking, Rebuilding and Reinforcing CultureJoe Urbanski, Total Solutions Group
- Retirement Plan Fees—Maximizing Provider NegotiationsKameron Jones, NFP
- Retirement Readiness and the Bottom LineCaitlin Weisgerber, MassMutual Retirement Services
- Self-Funding: What You Need to Know About Stop Loss Contracts and UnderwritingDean M. Hoffman, Dean M. Hoffman, LLC
- Strategies for Managing New Form 5500 RequirementsTerry Dunne, Millennium Trust Company
- Strategies in Corporate Wellness: Design, Implementation, Technology and BeyondJustin R. Cruger, VIA Metropolitan Transit
- The Evolution of On-Site Health ClinicsGary R. Williams, Mount Vernon Mills, Inc.
- The Future of Healthcare Reform: Repeal? Repair? Replace?Jonathan Oberlander, Ph.D., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- The Power of White-Label Investments—What You Should KnowPeter A. Delaney, MFS Investment ManagementPatrick Tonelli, MFS Investment Management
- What to Expect for Pharmacy and Drug Cost Trends for 2017 and 2018Gregory I. Madsen, Innovative Rx Strategies, LLCMichael J. Staab, J.D., Innovative Rx Strategies, LLC