Conference presentations are available to conference attendees after the conclusion of the program. To access the presentations, log in with the user name and password provided in your on-site materials. Forgot your log in? Just call 800-864-2063!
The election is over and one thing everyone can agree on is that we are entering an unprecedented season of change. The benefits industry is just beginning to digest the potential transformation, including the repeal and replacement of the ACA, withdrawal of the DOL’s fiduciary rule and overhauls of various employment and labor laws, among many others. Meanwhile, controlling costs, employee retirement savings, communication, engagement, and keeping your plans compliant with current laws are still paramount concerns for employers.
The Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference provided an opportunity for attendees to connect with industry leaders, benefits experts and peers for up-to-date information so they can make the best decisions for their plans moving forward. This conference was pre-approved for 15 HRCI and SHRM Credit Hours. WorldatWork credits are also available, as are CPEs for CPAs.
Participants enjoyed this conference which featured real-world, solution-focused, results-driven elements such as:
- A non-tradeshow environment that restricts registration exclusively to employers
- 40+ workshops to choose from, covering the most critical retirement and health and welfare topics
- Strategic, big-picture keynote sessions
- Access to the 2017 Washington Insider Pass
- Continuing education credits through HRCI, SHRM and WorldatWork, as well as CPEs for CPAs
- Value-added, pre-conference sessions including:
- In-depth discussions addressing the full scope of regulatory, economic, demographic and communication issues that affect employee benefit plans
- Ideas and solutions that provide immediate return on participants’ investment of time and money
- Small group sessions promote idea sharing and real world case studies on topics such as compliance updates, wellness programs, specialty drugs, effective retirement committees, cost saving techniques, communication success stories and more
- Speakers that include leading industry professionals and consultants, fellow benefits practitioners, and top benefits attorneys
- Emphasis on experience-based, proven benefits solutions in the following categories:
If you are interested in learning more about sponsorship opportunities for future conferences, please contact us.