Are your benefit plans keeping up with the changing environment? Join us for the Chicago Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference, June 10-13, 2018, where industry experts guide you through various benefits issues and provide the answers you need to keep your plans in harmony!
Learn why 99% of past attendees recommend this conference! Mark your calendars and make plans to attend!
The Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference offers you:
- In-depth discussions addressing the full scope of regulatory, economic, demographic and communication issues that affect employee benefit plans
- 40+ workshops to choose from, covering the most critical retirement and health and welfare topics
- Strategic, big-picture keynote sessions
- Speakers that include leading industry professionals and consultants, fellow benefits practitioners, and top benefits attorneys
- Value-added, pre-conference sessions
- Small group sessions that promote idea sharing and real-world case studies on topics such as wellness programs, specialty drugs, effective retirement plan committees, consumer-driven plans, private exchanges and more
- Continuing education credits through HRCI, SHRM and WorldatWork, as well as CPEs for CPAs
- A non-tradeshow environment that restricts registration exclusively to employers
- Emphasis on experience-based, proven benefits solutions in the following categories:
The complete agenda for the Chicago Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference will be available in March 2018. Fill out our Brochure Request Form, and we’ll send you a copy when it’s ready!
If you are interested in learning more about sponsorship opportunities for this or other conferences, please contact us.