100 Vanguard Boulevard
Malvern, PA 19355
Vanguard is one of the world’s largest investment management companies with more than $4 trillion in assets under management.* Vanguard’s unique corporate ownership structure ensures a consistent focus on our clients. Most investment firms are either publicly traded or owned by private investors. Vanguard is different: We’re owned by the Vanguard funds, which, in turn, are owned by their shareholders. Both Vanguard and the funds share the mission of helping Vanguard fund shareholders achieve their financial goals. With no other parties to answer to and therefore no conflicting loyalties, we make decisions—including the decision to keep investing costs as low as possible—with our clients’ needs in mind.
Some of the benefits our clients enjoy are:
- A prudent approach to long-term investing.
- Broad expertise in plan design, portfolio construction, and fiduciary matters.
- Liability-matched investing for pension plans.
- High-quality administrative outsourcing services.
- Targeted participant education and advice.
With headquarters in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, Vanguard employs more than 14,000 people worldwide. More information is available at institutional.vanguard.com.
*As of January 31, 2017.