Early Registration & Group Discounts
Register with code BENL by February 16, 2018, the Super Saver discount deadline, to save $200 off the regular fee—pay just $995, and each additional registrant is only $595! Registration reserved exclusively for employers/plan sponsors.
Take your benefits expertise to the next level at the San Francisco Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference, March 25-28, 2018! Join other industry professionals for solution-focused education regarding your most pressing benefits issues.
Learn why 99% of past attendees recommend this conference! Mark your calendars and make plans to attend!
The Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference offers you:
- In-depth discussions addressing the full scope of regulatory, economic, demographic and communication issues that affect employee benefit plans
- 40+ workshops to choose from, covering the most critical retirement and health and welfare topics
- Strategic, big-picture keynote sessions
- Speakers that include leading industry professionals and consultants, fellow benefits practitioners, and top benefits attorneys
- Value-added, pre-conference sessions
- Small group sessions that promote idea sharing and real-world case studies on topics such as wellness programs, specialty drugs, effective retirement plan committees, consumer-driven plans, private exchanges and more
- Continuing education credits through HRCI, SHRM and WorldatWork, as well as CPEs for CPAs
- A non-tradeshow environment that restricts registration exclusively to employers
- Emphasis on experience-based, proven benefits solutions in the following categories:
The complete agenda for the San Francisco Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference will be available in December 2017. Fill out our Brochure Request Form, and we’ll send you a copy when it’s ready!
If you are interested in learning more about sponsorship opportunities for this or other conferences, please contact us.