If you are feeling “in the dark” about what is in store for employer-sponsored benefit plans, you are not alone. However, keeping your plans on track—despite the changing environment—has never been more critical. Discover the answers and insights you seek from leading industry experts regarding the potential repeal and replacement of the ACA, controlling medical plan costs, the intricacies of proficient retirement plan administration, increasing regulatory scrutiny and effectively reaching an ever-widening employee demographic. Receive up-to-the-minute education and guidance so you can continue reaching, rewarding and empowering your employees.
The Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference will help you identify and conquer current and upcoming benefit plan management challenges. An overwhelming 99% of past attendees recommend this conference to a colleague. With more than 40 in-depth workshops, strategic, big-picture keynote sessions, and ample opportunities for meaningful networking with colleagues, you are sure to return to your office enlightened and energized—ready to meet your plan management challenges head on.
The Baltimore conference offers:
- A non-tradeshow environment that restricts registration exclusively to employers
- 40+ workshops to choose from, covering the most critical retirement and health and welfare topics
- Strategic, big-picture keynote sessions
- Continuing education credits through HRCI, SHRM and WorldatWork, as well as CPEs for CPAs
- Value-added, pre-conference sessions including:
- In-depth discussions addressing the full scope of regulatory, economic, demographic and communication issues that affect employee benefit plans
- Ideas and solutions that provide immediate return on participants’ investment of time and money
- Small group sessions that promote idea sharing and real world case studies on topics such as wellness programs, specialty drugs, effective retirement plan committees, consumer-driven plans, private exchanges and more
- Speakers that include leading industry professionals and consultants, fellow benefits practitioners, and top benefits attorneys
- Emphasis on experience-based, proven benefits solutions in the following categories:
If you are interested in learning more about sponsorship opportunities for this, or other conferences, please contact us.