Trying to keep up with the changes coming out of Washington has become a full time job. With the repeal of the ACA rumored to take center stage, and uncertainty surrounding the DOL’s fiduciary rule, keeping your plans on track—despite the changing environment—has never been more critical. Ensuring your plans stay compliant with current laws, effectively controlling rising medical plan costs, increasing employee engagement and proactively preparing for anticipated legislative changes is no small task. You can’t afford to sit back and see what happens next. Get the answers and insights you need now from a premier ensemble of industry experts, attorneys and colleagues.
The Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference will help you rewrite the script for your benefit plans. An overwhelming 99% of past attendees recommend this conference to a colleague. With more than 40 in-depth workshops, five strategic keynote sessions, and ample opportunities for meaningful networking with colleagues, you are sure to return to your office ready to take your benefit plans’ performance to new heights.
The Chicago program offers you:
- A non-tradeshow environment that restricts registration exclusively to employers
- 40+ workshops to choose from, covering the most critical retirement and health and welfare topics
- Strategic, big-picture keynote sessions
- Access to the 2017 Washington Insider Pass
- Continuing education credits through HRCI, SHRM and WorldatWork as well as CPEs for CPAs
- Value-added, pre-conference sessions including;
- In-depth discussions addressing the full scope of regulatory, economic, demographic and communication issues that affect employee benefit plans
- Ideas and solutions that provide immediate return on participants’ investment of time and money
- Small group sessions promote idea sharing and real world case studies on topics such as compliance updates, wellness programs, specialty drugs, effective retirement committees, cost saving techniques, communication success stories and more
- Speakers that include leading industry professionals and consultants, fellow benefits practitioners, and top benefits attorneys
- Emphasis on experience-based, proven benefits solutions in the following categories:
If you are interested in learning more about sponsorship opportunities for this, or other conferences, please contact us.