The election is over and one thing everyone can agree on is that we are entering an unprecedented season of change. The benefits industry is just beginning to digest the potential transformation, including the repeal and replacement of the ACA, withdrawal of the DOL’s fiduciary rule and overhauls of various employment and labor laws, among many others. Meanwhile, controlling costs, employee retirement savings, communication, engagement, and keeping your plans compliant with current laws are still paramount concerns for employers.
Your employees and your executive board are looking to you for insights regarding what lies ahead. The Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference provides an opportunity for you to connect with industry leaders, benefits experts and peers for up-to-date information so you can make the best decisions for your plans moving forward. An overwhelming 99% of past attendees recommend that you attend this program. Experience for yourself the highest-rated educational conference in the industry and reserve your seat today!
The Phoenix program offers you:
- A non-tradeshow environment that restricts registration exclusively to employers
- 40+ workshops to choose from, covering the most critical retirement and health and welfare topics
- Strategic, big-picture keynote sessions
- Continuing education credits through HRCI, SHRM and WorldatWork, as well as CPEs for CPAs
- Value-added, pre-conference sessions including;
- In-depth discussions addressing the full scope of regulatory, economic, demographic and communication issues that affect employee benefit plans
- Ideas and solutions that provide immediate return on participants’ investment of time and money
- Small group sessions promote idea sharing and real world case studies on topics such as compliance updates, wellness programs, specialty drugs, effective retirement committees, cost saving techniques, communication success stories and more
- Speakers that include leading industry professionals and consultants, fellow benefits practitioners, and top benefits attorneys
- Emphasis on experience-based, proven benefits solutions in the following categories:
If you are interested in learning more about sponsorship opportunities for this, or other conferences, please contact us.