Employee benefit plans are continually evolving in an effort to attract and retain the best talent, while keeping employees healthy and engaged. That is a tall order for any plan! With changing workforce demographics and skyrocketing medical costs, benefits professionals are being constantly challenged to keep their benefit plans cost-efficient and compliant. By employing the right strategies, you can save time and money on your benefit plans. Join your peers and industry experts for the Chicago Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference, June 10-13, for an unparalleled executive education program.
This conference is focused exclusively on the retirement and healthcare benefit plan needs of mid-sized employers. The complete agenda includes 40+ detailed workshops led by benefits innovators and experts, as well as five strategic keynote sessions, which will help you develop a winning strategy for your benefit plans now and into the future. Browse the agenda and make plans now to attend. An overwhelming 99% of past attendees would recommend that you register today!
The Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference offers you:
- In-depth discussions addressing the full scope of regulatory, economic, demographic and communication issues that affect employee benefit plans
- 40+ workshops to choose from, covering the most critical retirement and health and welfare topics
- Strategic, big-picture keynote sessions
- Speakers that include leading industry professionals and consultants, fellow benefits practitioners, and top benefits attorneys
- Value-added, pre-conference sessions:
- Small group sessions that promote idea sharing and real-world case studies on topics such as wellness programs, specialty drugs, effective retirement plan committees, consumer-driven plans, private exchanges and more
- Continuing education credits through HRCI, SHRM and WorldatWork, as well as CPEs for CPAs
- A non-tradeshow environment that restricts registration exclusively to employers
- Emphasis on experience-based, proven benefits solutions in the following categories:
If you are interested in learning more about sponsorship opportunities for this or other conferences, please contact us.