Hit the Benefits Jackpot!
Don’t leave your benefit plans to chance! Hit the jackpot with cost-savings strategies, compliance updates and winning engagement plans when you attend the Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference, September 30 – October 3, 2018 at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
This 2 ½ day executive education program focuses exclusively on the retirement and healthcare benefit plan needs of mid-sized employers. Industry experts, innovators, attorneys and fellow plan sponsors will gather in Las Vegas to present more than 40 solution-focused workshops packed full of actionable information and real-world takeaways. Five keynote sessions, two pre-conference workshops and two networking receptions round out the agenda, providing you with ample opportunities to learn from your peers. Once described as “…one giant knowledge share…” – find out for yourself why 99% of past attendees recommend this conference to their colleagues! Register today!
The Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference offers you:
- In-depth discussions addressing the full scope of regulatory, economic, demographic and communication issues that affect employee benefit plans
- 40+ workshops to choose from, covering the most critical retirement and health and welfare topics
- Strategic, big-picture keynote sessions
- Speakers that include leading industry professionals and consultants, fellow benefits practitioners, and top benefits attorneys
- Value-added, pre-conference sessions
- Small group sessions that promote idea sharing and real-world case studies on topics such as wellness programs, specialty drugs, effective retirement plan committees, consumer-driven plans, private exchanges and more
- Continuing education credits through HRCI, SHRM and WorldatWork, as well as CPEs for CPAs
- A non-tradeshow environment that restricts registration exclusively to employers
- Emphasis on experience-based, proven benefits solutions in the following categories: