With ever-rising healthcare costs and increasing retirement plan scrutiny, your two most costly benefit plans may soon reach a crisis point. What can you do to control costs while maintaining plan compliance, strategic design features and employee engagement?
Make plans now to attend the San Francisco Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference, March 25-28, 2018, where you’ll receive up-to-the-minute legislative updates, compliance directives, valuable cost-saving strategies and employee engagement insights to enhance your benefit plans. This unique learning experience offers solution-focused education led by industry professionals, with more than 40 in-depth workshops and premiere keynote sessions. Browse the wide range of topics on the agenda and register today!
The Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference offers you:
- In-depth discussions addressing the full scope of regulatory, economic, demographic and communication issues that affect employee benefit plans
- 40+ workshops to choose from, covering the most critical retirement and health and welfare topics
- Strategic, big-picture keynote sessions
- Speakers that include leading industry professionals and consultants, fellow benefits practitioners, and top benefits attorneys
- Value-added, pre-conference sessions:
- Coverage of legal and fiduciary issues, plan design innovations, employee communication & engagement, and real-world cost savings strategies
- Continuing education credits through HRCI, SHRM and WorldatWork, as well as CPEs for CPAs
- A non-tradeshow environment that restricts registration exclusively to employers
- Emphasis on experience-based, proven benefits solutions in the following categories: