Register now for the Boston program and save big! Use code HRGO by March 29, 2019 and save $200 off the regular fee.
Discover new ways to tackle benefit plan challenges and achieve greater savings, improved employee engagement, and superior plan compliance by attending the Boston Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference, May 5-8 at the Boston Marriott Copley Place. Choose from more than 40 expert-led workshops covering critical issues in retirement and healthcare benefits management. Experience why 99% of past attendees recommend this conference to their colleagues! Register today!
The Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference offers you:
- In-depth discussions addressing the full scope of regulatory, economic, demographic and communication issues that affect employee benefit plans
- 40+ workshops to choose from, covering the most critical retirement and health and welfare topics
- Strategic, big-picture keynote sessions
- Speakers that include leading industry professionals and consultants, fellow benefits practitioners, and top benefits attorneys
- Value-added, pre-conference sessions
- Small group sessions that promote idea sharing and real-world case studies on topics such as wellness programs, specialty drugs, effective retirement plan committees, consumer-driven plans and more
- Continuing education credits through HRCI, SHRM and WorldatWork, as well as CPEs for CPAs
- A non-tradeshow environment that restricts registration exclusively to employers
- Emphasis on experience-based, proven benefits solutions in the following categories: