Register now for the Nashville program and save big! Use code MTSM by August 9, 2019 and save $200 off the regular fee.
Each organization has unique retirement and healthcare benefit needs for its employees, but plan sponsors across the country continue to grapple with rising healthcare costs and retirement plan compliance issues. Learn how to amp up your benefit plan strategy at the Nashville Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference, September 15-18 at the Omni Nashville Hotel. Explore innovative ways to save money, improve engagement with employees, and maintain plan compliance with more than 40 workshops that focus on hot topics in retirement and healthcare benefits. Find out for yourself why 99% of past attendees recommend this conference to their colleagues! Register today!
The Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference offers you:
- In-depth discussions addressing the full scope of regulatory, legislative, demographic and communication issues that affect employee benefit plans
- 40+ workshops to choose from, covering the most critical retirement and health and welfare topics
- Strategic, big-picture keynote sessions
- Speakers that include leading industry professionals and consultants, fellow benefits practitioners, and top benefits attorneys
- Value-added, pre-conference sessions
- Small group sessions that promote idea sharing and real-world case studies on the latest topics such as: implementing a student loan repayment plan, the new definition of employee wellness, the latest developments in retirement plan legislation and controlling prescription drug costs
- Continuing education credits through HRCI, SHRM and WorldatWork, as well as CPEs for CPAs
- A non-tradeshow environment that restricts registration exclusively to employers
- Emphasis on experience-based, proven benefits solutions in the following categories: