With low unemployment rates, your benefit plans are being tested in their ability to attract and retain top talent.
Learn how to more effectively balance and enhance your benefit plans by joining your peers and industry experts in sunny San Diego at the Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference, March 24-27 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt. A fully-customizable agenda, with more than 40 workshops and 5 strategic keynotes to choose from, ensures your time is well-spent.
Discover why 99% of past attendees recommend this conference to their colleagues! Browse the agenda and register today!
The Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference offers you:
- In-depth discussions addressing the full scope of regulatory, economic, demographic and communication issues that affect employee benefit plans
- 40+ workshops to choose from, covering the most critical retirement and health and welfare topics
- Strategic, big-picture keynote sessions
- Speakers that include leading industry professionals and consultants, fellow benefits practitioners, and top benefits attorneys
- Value-added, pre-conference and post-conference sessions
- Small group sessions that promote idea sharing and real-world case studies on topics such as wellness programs, specialty drugs, effective retirement plan committees, consumer-driven plans and more
- Continuing education credits through HRCI, SHRM and WorldatWork, as well as CPEs for CPAs
- A non-tradeshow environment that restricts registration exclusively to employers
- Emphasis on experience-based, proven benefits solutions in the following categories: