With changing workforce demographics and rising medical costs, benefits professionals are being constantly challenged to keep their benefit plans cost-efficient and compliant. By employing the right strategies, you can save time and money on your benefit plans.
Make plans now to join your peers and industry experts at the Chicago Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference, June 14-17, for an unparalleled executive education program. With 5 keynotes sessions and more than 40 workshops to choose from, you can tailor the agenda to fit the needs of your organization.
Find out why 99% of past attendees recommend this conference. Register today!
The Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference offers you:
- In-depth discussions addressing the full scope of regulatory, economic, demographic and communication issues that affect employee benefit plans
- 40+ workshops to choose from, covering the most critical retirement and health and welfare topics
- Strategic, big-picture keynote sessions
- Speakers that include leading industry professionals and consultants, fellow benefits practitioners, and top benefits attorneys
- Value-added, pre-conference sessions
- Small group sessions that promote idea sharing and real-world case studies on the latest topics such as: the new definition of employee wellness, the latest developments in retirement plan litigation and controlling prescription drug costs
- Continuing education credits through HRCI, SHRM and WorldatWork, as well as CPEs for CPAs
- A non-tradeshow environment that restricts registration exclusively to employers
- Emphasis on experience-based, proven benefits solutions in the following categories: