Conference presentations are available to conference attendees after the conclusion of the program. To access the presentations, log in with the username and password provided in your on-site materials. Forgot your login? Just call 800-864-2063!
Your Baltimore conference registration includes:
- Any of the 40+ sessions
- Every keynote session
- Breakfast (Monday through Wednesday)
- Lunch (Monday and Tuesday)
- Networking receptions (Monday and Tuesday evenings)
- The 2017 Washington Insider Pass
- Continuing education credits (pending approval)
- HRCI typically approves this conference for 14-16 Recertification Credits.
- SHRM typically approves this conference for 14-16 Professional Development Credits.
- This conference typically qualifies for recertification credit for the Certified Compensation Professional (CCP®), Certified Benefits Professional® (CBP), Global Remuneration Professional (GRP®), Work-Life Certified Professional (WLCP®), Certified Executive Compensation Professional (CECP™) and Certified Sales Compensation Professional (CSCP™) designations granted by WorldatWork Society of Certified Professionals.
- CPAs can earn Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
- Most 2017 educational handouts online
- Conference mobile app
- Reduced hotel rate at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor
- Opportunities to enter sponsor raffles—chance to win several prizes including a FREE 2018 Mid-Sized Conference registration or a $250 Visa gift card
- Ability to register for the value-added, pre-conference sessions (additional fees apply) including: