Conference presentations are available to conference attendees after the conclusion of the program. To access the presentations, log in with the username and password provided in your on-site materials. Forgot your login? Just call 800-864-2063!
Employee benefit plans are continually evolving in an effort to attract and retain the best talent, while keeping employees healthy and engaged. That is a tall order for any plan! With changing workforce demographics and skyrocketing medical costs, benefits professionals are being constantly challenged to keep their benefit plans cost-efficient and compliant. By employing the right strategies, you can save time and money on your benefit plans. Attendees joined peers and industry experts for the Chicago Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference, June 10-13, for an unparalleled executive education program.
The Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference offers you:
- In-depth discussions addressing the full scope of regulatory, economic, demographic and communication issues that affect employee benefit plans
- 40+ workshops to choose from, covering the most critical retirement and health and welfare topics
- Strategic, big-picture keynote sessions
- Speakers that include leading industry professionals and consultants, fellow benefits practitioners, and top benefits attorneys
- Value-added, pre-conference sessions:
- Small group sessions that promote idea sharing and real-world case studies on topics such as wellness programs, specialty drugs, effective retirement plan committees, consumer-driven plans, private exchanges and more
- Continuing education credits through HRCI, SHRM and WorldatWork, as well as CPEs for CPAs
- A non-tradeshow environment that restricts registration exclusively to employers
- Emphasis on experience-based, proven benefits solutions in the following categories:
- A Case Study in Conducting an Investment Advisor RFPBradley D. Ferguson, SWBC Retirement Plan Services
- Automatic Rollovers for Small AccountsTerry Dunne, Millennium Trust Company
- Become a Chief Operating Trouble Maker and Define True LeadershipJill A. Kopanis, Dynamic Dies, Inc.
- Benefit Communications That Genuinely Excite Your Employees!Julie M. Adamik, Benefit Nut
- Fiduciary Issues Associated with Selecting and Monitoring Target Date FundsKameron Jones, NFPBrian Roberts, NFP
- Formulas for Fiduciary ComplianceCarol S. Lepman, DLA Piper US LLP
- From the Outside Looking In—What We Found in YOUR PlansBradley D. Ferguson, SWBC Retirement Plan Services
- Generational Dynamics—Engaging Your Workforce to Control Healthcare CostsJill A. Kopanis, Dynamic Dies, Inc.
- HSAs—What You Don’t Know Could Be Harmful To Your WealthEric D Roberts, Nyhart
- Insights from Recent Retirement Industry LitigationRichard T. Allison, SWBC Retirement Plan Services
- My Pension Plan is Frozen, Now What?Heath Merlak, Nyhart
- Saving Through the Ages: A Generational Look at RetirementLaura Gaynor, Transamerica
- Self-Funding: Stop Loss Contracts, Underwriting and Risk Transfer for Partially Self-Funded PlansDean M. Hoffman, Dean M. Hoffman, LLC
- Stepping Up Your Retirement Plan CommitteeSara R. Matlock, SWBC Retirement Plan Services
- Strategies for Managing Chronic Conditions in Your MembersMary Catherine Person, HealthSCOPE Benefits
- The Dollars and Sense of On-Site Health ClinicsGary R. Williams, Mount Vernon Mills, Inc.
- The Future of Employment-Based Health Benefits: How the Marketplace and Public Policy Will Shape the Future of CoveragePaul Fronstin, Ph.D., Employee Benefit Research Institute
- The “Tech” Revolution—Coming to an HR and Benefits Department Near You!Mark Rieder, NFP
- What to Expect for Pharmacy Benefits and Drug Cost Trends: Part 1Gregory I. Madsen, Innovative Rx Strategies, LLCMichael J. Staab, J.D., Innovative Rx Strategies, LLC
- What to Expect for Pharmacy Benefits and Drug Cost Trends: Part 2Gregory I. Madsen, Innovative Rx Strategies, LLCMichael J. Staab, J.D., Innovative Rx Strategies, LLC
- What’s Next: Health Insurance After 65Marie A. Pero, UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company