Conference presentations are available to conference attendees after the conclusion of the program. To access the presentations, log in with the username and password provided in your on-site materials. Forgot your login? Just call 800-864-2063!
Attendees hit the jackpot with cost-savings strategies, compliance updates and winning engagement plans at the Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference, September 30 – October 3, 2018 at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
This 2 ½ day executive education program focused exclusively on the retirement and healthcare benefit plan needs of mid-sized employers. Industry experts, innovators, attorneys and fellow plan sponsors gathered in Las Vegas to present more than 40 solution-focused workshops packed full of actionable information and real-world takeaways. Five keynote sessions, two pre-conference workshops and two networking receptions rounded out the agenda, providing attendees with ample opportunities to learn from your peers.
The Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference offers you:
- In-depth discussions addressing the full scope of regulatory, economic, demographic and communication issues that affect employee benefit plans
- 40+ workshops to choose from, covering the most critical retirement and health and welfare topics
- Strategic, big-picture keynote sessions
- Speakers that include leading industry professionals and consultants, fellow benefits practitioners, and top benefits attorneys
- Value-added, pre-conference sessions
- Small group sessions that promote idea sharing and real-world case studies on topics such as wellness programs, specialty drugs, effective retirement plan committees, consumer-driven plans, private exchanges and more
- Continuing education credits through HRCI, SHRM and WorldatWork, as well as CPEs for CPAs
- A non-tradeshow environment that restricts registration exclusively to employers
- Emphasis on experience-based, proven benefits solutions in the following categories:
- A Closer Look at Plan Design Best PracticesMark C. Koeppen, FPS Trust LLC
- Americans with Disabilities Act and ADAAA: Lessons Learned for Effective Workplace AdministrationKellee K. Grimes R.N., Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company
- Benefit Communications That Genuinely Excite Your Employees!Julie M. Adamik, Benefits Expert & Strategist
- Best Practices for Healthcare Plan ComplianceJahiz N. Agard, J.D., Trucker HussGisue Mehdi, J.D., Trucker Huss
- Countering the Ever-Increasing Cost of Specialty Drugs in 2019 and BeyondGregory I. Madsen, Innovative Rx Strategies, LLCMichael J. Staab, J.D., Innovative Rx Strategies, LLC
- Creating a Culture of Wellness—25+ Years in the MakingSherri L. Samuels-Fuerst, R.N., Sargento Foods Inc.
- Developing a Winning Total Rewards StrategySherri L. Samuels-Fuerst, R.N., Sargento Foods Inc.
- Formulas for Fiduciary ComplianceIan S. Kopelman, J.D., DLA Piper US LLP
- From the Outside Looking In—What We Found in YOUR PlansBradley D. Ferguson, SWBC Retirement Plan Services
- How to Develop and Manage Effective Benefit Program MetricsRobert J. Foley, Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company
- Lessons Learned from Retirement Plan Litigation—Are You Asking the Right Questions?Richard T. Allison, SWBC Retirement Plan Services
- M&A Due Diligence for 401(k) Plans and Employee BenefitsPatricia S. Beagle, Senior Human Resources Consultant
- New Strategies to Manage Chronic Conditions in Your EmployeesMike Castleberry, HealthSCOPE Benefits
- Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plans Best PracticesJ. Marc Fosse, J.D., Trucker Huss
- Reducing Healthcare Costs in Unexpected WaysAaron M. Tidball, Allsup
- Save Your Retirement Plan from Disqualification Now!Adrine Adjemian, J.D., Trucker HussBenjamin F. Spater, J.D., Trucker Huss
- Self-Funding: Stop Loss Contracts, Underwriting and Risk Transfer for Partially Self-Funded PlansDean M. Hoffman, Dean M. Hoffman, LLC
- Stepping Up Your Retirement Plan CommitteeSara R. Matlock, SWBC Retirement Plan Services
- The Dollars and Sense of On-Site Health ClinicsGary R. Williams, Mount Vernon Mills, Inc.
- Total Rewards Strategies for Millennials and CentennialsAmber L. Gould, Newegg Inc.
- Trends in Retirement Plans: Retirement Plan CommitteesLaura Gaynor, Transamerica
- What to Expect for Pharmacy Benefits and Drug Cost Trends for 2019Gregory I. Madsen, Innovative Rx Strategies, LLCMichael J. Staab, J.D., Innovative Rx Strategies, LLC