Conference presentations are available to conference attendees after the conclusion of the program. To access the presentations, log in with the username and password provided in your on-site materials. Forgot your login? Just call 800-864-2063!
Plan sponsors are working harder than ever to meet the demands of retirement plan compliance while combating skyrocketing healthcare costs. The New Orleans Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference, held May 6-9, offered real-world solutions to conquer compliance issues, contain costs, and elevate employee engagement.
This educational program, reserved exclusively for employers, included more than 40 in-depth workshops and big-picture keynote sessions led by retirement and healthcare experts. 99% of past attendees would recommend this conference to a colleague!
The Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference offers you:
- In-depth discussions addressing the full scope of regulatory, economic, demographic and communication issues that affect employee benefit plans
- 40+ workshops to choose from, covering the most critical retirement and health and welfare topics
- Strategic, big-picture keynote sessions
- Speakers that include leading industry professionals and consultants, fellow benefits practitioners, and top benefits attorneys
- Value-added, pre-conference sessions
- Small group sessions that promote idea sharing and real-world case studies on topics such as wellness programs, specialty drugs, effective retirement plan committees, consumer-driven plans, private exchanges and more
- Continuing education credits through HRCI, SHRM and WorldatWork, as well as CPEs for CPAs
- A non-tradeshow environment that restricts registration exclusively to employers
- Emphasis on experience-based, proven benefits solutions in the following categories:
If you are interested in learning more about sponsorship opportunities for this or other conferences, please contact us.
- A Case Study in Conducting an Investment Advisor RFPBradley D. Ferguson, SWBC Retirement Plan Services
- Are Biosimilars the Panacea for High Cost Specialty Drugs?Gregory I. Madsen, Innovative Rx Strategies, LLCMichael J. Staab, J.D., Innovative Rx Strategies, LLC
- Case Study: How to Create Effective Benefit Communications and BrandingJustin R. Cruger, VIA Metropolitan Transit
- Creating a Culture of Wellness—25+ Years in the MakingSherri L. Samuels-Fuerst, R.N., Sargento Foods Inc.
- Employee Wellness Programs Compliance Problems: What Employers Must Know NowDarcie A. Falsioni, J.D., Nixon Peabody LLP
- Formulas for Fiduciary ComplianceIan S. Kopelman, J.D., DLA Piper US LLP
- From the Outside Looking In—What We Found in YOUR Plans (2017)Bradley D. Ferguson, SWBC Retirement Plan Services
- FSAs, HSAs and HRAs: Navigating and Selecting the Right Account-Based Health PlansKate U. Saracene, J.D., Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Health Policy, Politics and PrioritiesIlyse W. Schuman, American Benefits Council
- How to Develop and Manage Effective Benefit Program MetricsRobert J. Foley, Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company
- Implementing a Successful On-Site Health & Wellness Center: From A to ZSherri L. Samuels-Fuerst, R.N., Sargento Foods Inc.
- It’s Now or Never: Rethinking Benefits When Healthcare Has Left the BuildingKyle Healy, NFP
- Mindfulness as a Path to WellnessKate U. Saracene, J.D., Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Paid Family Leave Legislation: Staying Compliant and Preparing for the FutureKate U. Saracene, J.D., Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Practical Strategies for Reducing Health Plan Costs (2017)Robert J. Foley, Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company
- Protecting Your Fiduciaries Today & Employees TomorrowMatthew J. Eickman, J.D., Qualified Plan Advisors
- Rethinking, Rebuilding and Reinforcing CultureJoe Urbanski, Total Solutions Group
- Small Accounts Are Not a Small MatterTerry Dunne, Millennium Trust Company
- Stepping Up Your Retirement Plan CommitteeSara R. Matlock, SWBC Retirement Plan Services
- Strategies for Managing Chronic Conditions in Your MembersMike Castleberry, HealthSCOPE Benefits
- Strategies in Corporate Wellness: Design, Implementation and BeyondJustin R. Cruger, VIA Metropolitan Transit
- Test Your Knowledge of Plan Design Best PracticesMark C. Koeppen, FPS Trust LLC
- The Looming Liability in Target Date FundsKameron Jones, NFPBrian Roberts, NFP
- The “Tech” Revolution—Coming to an HR and Benefits Department Near You!Mark Rieder, NFP
- What to Expect for Pharmacy Benefits and Drug Cost Trends for 2018/2019Gregory I. Madsen, Innovative Rx Strategies, LLCMichael J. Staab, J.D., Innovative Rx Strategies, LLC