With unemployment rates low, benefit plans play a larger role in attracting and retaining top talent. What do your plans say about your company? Designing and implementing an effective (and compliant!) strategy is not out of reach.
Find the pieces of the puzzle you need in Chicago at the Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference, June 4-7, at the Chicago Marriott Magnificent Mile. This executive education program gives you access to innovative ideas and strategies from benefits experts to create a superior benefit plan program for your organization. Find out why 99% of past attendees recommend this conference. Register today!
The Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference offers you:
- In-depth discussions addressing the full scope of regulatory, economic, demographic and communication issues that affect employee benefit plans
- 40+ workshops to choose from, covering the most critical retirement and health and welfare topics
- Strategic, big-picture keynote sessions
- Speakers that include leading industry professionals and consultants, fellow benefits practitioners, and top benefits attorneys
- Value-added, pre-conference sessions
- Small group sessions that promote idea sharing and real-world case studies on the latest topics such as: implementing a student loan repayment plan, the new definition of employee wellness, the latest developments in retirement plan litigation and controlling prescription drug costs
- Continuing education credits through HRCI, SHRM and WorldatWork, as well as CPEs for CPAs
- A non-tradeshow environment that restricts registration exclusively to employers
- Emphasis on experience-based, proven benefits solutions in the following categories: