Conference presentations are available to conference attendees after the conclusion of the program. To access the presentations, log in with the username and password provided in your on-site materials. Forgot your login? Just call 800-864-2063!
Each organization has unique retirement and healthcare benefit needs for its employees, but plan sponsors across the country continue to grapple with rising healthcare costs and retirement plan compliance issues. Learn how to amp up your benefit plan strategy at the Nashville Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference, September 15-18 at the Omni Nashville Hotel. Explore innovative ways to save money, improve engagement with employees, and maintain plan compliance with more than 40 workshops that focus on hot topics in retirement and healthcare benefits. Find out for yourself why 99% of past attendees recommend this conference to their colleagues! Register today!
The Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference offers you:
- In-depth discussions addressing the full scope of regulatory, legislative, demographic and communication issues that affect employee benefit plans
- 40+ workshops to choose from, covering the most critical retirement and health and welfare topics
- Strategic, big-picture keynote sessions
- Speakers that include leading industry professionals and consultants, fellow benefits practitioners, and top benefits attorneys
- Value-added pre-conference sessions
- Small group sessions that promote idea sharing and real-world case studies on the latest topics such as: implementing a student loan repayment plan, the new definition of employee wellness, the latest developments in retirement plan legislation and controlling prescription drug costs
- Continuing education credits through HRCI, SHRM and WorldatWork, as well as CPEs for CPAs
- A non-tradeshow environment that restricts registration exclusively to employers
- Emphasis on experience-based, proven benefits solutions in the following categories:
- Americans with Disabilities Act and ADAAA: Lessons Learned for Effective Workplace AdministrationKellee K. Grimes, R.N., Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company
- Benefit Communications That Genuinely Excite Your Employees!Julie M. Adamik, Benefit Nut
- Current Topics in Healthcare — What’s Causing Sleepless Nights for Employers?Jane M. Walbrun, Duke University and Health System
- Demystifying Futures: Unravelling Plan Fees & Maximizing Provider NegotiationsMichael E. Falcone, NFP
- Designing and Implementing a Student Loan Repayment PlanPatricia S. Beagle, Human Resources Consultant
- Formulas for Fiduciary ComplianceIan S. Kopelman, J.D., DLA Piper US LLP
- Hitting the Bullseye: Overcoming the Liability of Target-Date FundsMichael E. Falcone, NFP
- How to Develop and Manage Effective Benefit Program MetricsRobert J. Foley, Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company
- Improving Outcomes Without Breaking the Benefits BankPhillip Senderowitz, Strategic Retirement Partners
- M&A Due Diligence—Uncovering Hidden Benefits IssuesPatricia S. Beagle, Human Resources Consultant
- Practical Strategies for Reducing Health Plan CostsRobert J. Foley, Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company
- Real-World Benefit Communications That WorkConnie Dong, HumanGood
- Self-Funding: Stop Loss Contracts, Underwriting and Risk Transfer for Partially Self-Funded PlansDean M. Hoffman, Dean M. Hoffman, LLC
- Surviving a DOL Audit of Your Retirement and Health PlansAmber L. Gould, Newegg Inc.
- The Dollars and Sense of On-Site Health ClinicsGary R. Williams, Mount Vernon Mills, Inc.
- Total Rewards Strategies for Millennials and CentennialsAmber L. Gould, Newegg Inc.
- Trends in Retirement Plans: Working with Plan CommitteesLaura Gaynor, Transamerica
- What to Expect for Pharmacy Benefits and Drug Cost Trends for 2020Gregory I. Madsen, Innovative Rx Strategies, LLCMichael J. Staab, J.D., Innovative Rx Strategies, LLC