Your Nashville conference registration includes:
- Any of the 40+ sessions
- Every keynote session
- Continental Breakfast (Monday through Wednesday)
- Lunch (Monday and Tuesday)
- Networking receptions (Monday and Tuesday evenings)
- Continuing education credits
- HRCI typically approves this conference for 14-16 Recertification Credits.
- SHRM typically approves this conference for 14-16 Professional Development Credits.
- This conference typically qualifies for recertification credit for the Certified Compensation Professional (CCP®), Certified Benefits Professional® (CBP), Global Remuneration Professional (GRP®), Work-Life Certified Professional (WLCP®), Certified Executive Compensation Professional (CECP™) and Certified Sales Compensation Professional (CSCP™) designations granted by WorldatWork Society of Certified Professionals.
- CPAs can earn Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
- Most 2019 educational handouts online
- Conference mobile app
- Ability to register for the value-added, pre-conference sessions (additional fees apply)
- Reduced hotel rate at the Omni Nashville Hotel
- Opportunities to enter sponsor raffles—chance to win raffle prizes including a FREE 2020 Mid-Sized Conference registration