Learn how to achieve winning benefit plan performance at the Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference, March 15-18, 2020 at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
This 2 ½ day executive education program focuses exclusively on the retirement and healthcare benefit plan needs of mid-sized employers. Industry experts, innovators, attorneys and fellow plan sponsors will gather in Las Vegas to present more than 40 solution-focused workshops packed full of actionable information and real-world takeaways. Five keynote sessions, two pre-conference workshops and two networking receptions round out the agenda, providing attendees with ample opportunities to learn from your peers.
Learn why 99% of past attendees recommend this conference. Register today!
The Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference offers you:
- In-depth discussions addressing the full scope of regulatory, economic, demographic and communication issues that affect employee benefit plans
- 40+ workshops to choose from, covering the most critical retirement and health and welfare topics
- Strategic, big-picture keynote sessions
- Speakers that include leading industry professionals and consultants, fellow benefits practitioners, and top benefits attorneys
- Value-added, pre-conference sessions
- Small group sessions that promote idea sharing and real-world case studies on the latest topics such as: the new definition of employee wellness, the latest developments in retirement plan litigation and controlling prescription drug costs
- Continuing education credits through HRCI, SHRM and WorldatWork, as well as CPEs for CPAs
- A non-tradeshow environment that restricts registration exclusively to employers
- Emphasis on experience-based, proven benefits solutions in the following categories: