Join your peers in warm, sunny Orlando for a professional development experience unlike any other! Attend the Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference, May 3-6, 2020 at the Walt Disney World Swan and learn how to enhance your benefit plans with exclusive insight and strategies from industry experts. A fully-customizable agenda, with more than 40 workshops and 5 strategic keynotes to choose from, ensures your time is well-spent.
Discover why 99% of past attendees recommend this conference to their colleagues! Browse the agenda and register today!
The Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference offers you:
- In-depth discussions addressing the full scope of regulatory, economic, demographic and communication issues that affect employee benefit plans
- 40+ workshops to choose from, covering the most critical retirement and health and welfare topics
- Strategic, big-picture keynote sessions
- Speakers that include leading industry professionals and consultants, fellow benefits practitioners, and top benefits attorneys
- Value-added, pre-conference sessions
- Small group sessions that promote idea sharing and real-world case studies on the latest topics such as: the new definition of employee wellness, the latest developments in retirement plan litigation and controlling prescription drug costs
- Continuing education credits through HRCI, SHRM and WorldatWork, as well as CPEs for CPAs
- A non-tradeshow environment that restricts registration exclusively to employers
- Emphasis on experience-based, proven benefits solutions in the following categories: