Early Registration & Group Discounts
Register with code YATL by the April 13, 2018 Early Registration deadline to save an additional $200 off the registration fee—pay just $995, and each additional registrant is only $695! Registration reserved exclusively for employers/plan sponsors.
Plan sponsors are working harder than ever to meet the demands of retirement plan compliance while combating skyrocketing healthcare costs. Make plans now to attend the Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference, May 6-9, at the New Orleans Marriott. Discover real-world solutions to conquer compliance issues, contain costs, and elevate employee engagement when you join your peers in The Big Easy!
This educational program, reserved exclusively for employers, includes more than 40 in-depth workshops and big-picture keynote sessions led by retirement and healthcare experts. Experience an executive education program that 99% of past attendees would recommend to a colleague! Return to the office with the latest legislative updates, compliance directives and cost-saving strategies to enhance your most important benefit plans. Make plans to attend and register today!
The Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference offers you:
- In-depth discussions addressing the full scope of regulatory, economic, demographic and communication issues that affect employee benefit plans
- 40+ workshops to choose from, covering the most critical retirement and health and welfare topics
- Strategic, big-picture keynote sessions
- Speakers that include leading industry professionals and consultants, fellow benefits practitioners, and top benefits attorneys
- Value-added, pre-conference sessions
- Small group sessions that promote idea sharing and real-world case studies on topics such as wellness programs, specialty drugs, effective retirement plan committees, consumer-driven plans, private exchanges and more
- Continuing education credits through HRCI, SHRM and WorldatWork, as well as CPEs for CPAs
- A non-tradeshow environment that restricts registration exclusively to employers
- Emphasis on experience-based, proven benefits solutions in the following categories:
If you are interested in learning more about sponsorship opportunities for this or other conferences, please contact us.