The top-rated Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference is coming to Austin September 17 – 20, 2017!
Now is the perfect time to tune in to the best educational conference in the industry. Join benefits leaders and fellow plan sponsors for 2 ½ days of solution-focused education on your most important (and most costly) benefit plans. The Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference in Austin promises to be packed with guidance, insight and answers regarding your most pressing benefits issues. Look over the wide range of topics on the agenda inside and register today!
Make plans now to join us at the Austin Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference— orchestrate balance between rising costs, compliance issues and employee satisfaction. The solution-focused agenda gives you:
- A non-tradeshow environment that restricts registration exclusively to employers, providing an exceptional professional development experience—earn 15+ continuing education credits
- Direct access to experts on today’s hottest topics such as fiduciary responsibility, cost containment, the future of the ACA, changing regulatory and legal issues, market volatility, Rx spending and more
- Answers to all of your benefit plan management questions in one place with 40+ sessions covering both retirement and health and welfare topics
- Strategic, big-picture keynote sessions full of actionable information that you can use when you return to the office to better prepare for the future
- Small group sessions that promote idea sharing and real world case studies on topics such as wellness programs, specialty drugs, employee communication and education, retirement readiness, pension risk transfer and more
- Speakers that include leading industry professionals and consultants, fellow benefits practitioners and top benefits attorneys
- Value-added, pre-conference sessions including Tutorial: Fiduciary Obligations Under ERISA, Self-Funding Workshop: Basic Concepts Through Advanced Strategies, and Retirement Plan Challenges: How to Overcome and Keep Your Plan Running Smoothly.
- Emphasis on experience-based, proven benefits solutions in the following categories:
Our plan management conferences cover your two most costly and valued benefits—retirement and healthcare. We invite you to see why 99% of past attendees would recommend you attend this conference!
“Fantastic conference! Plenty of highly informative sessions, great colleagues and intriguing vendors. If you can only choose one conference every year, choose this one!”
– Linda Nwokeji, VP, Human Resources
Capital City Bank