Early Registration & Group Discounts
Register with code BENL by the May 5, 2017 Super Saver discount deadline to save $200 off the regular fee—pay just $995, and each additional registrant is only $595! Registration reserved exclusively for employers/plan sponsors.
The top-rated Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference is coming to Chicago June 11-14, 2017!
If skyrocketing costs, the uncertainty surrounding future changes to legal and regulatory issues, shifting employee demographics or a disengaged workforce have you searching for direction, rest assured that you CAN improve your organization’s benefit plans and bottom line by attending the best education conference in the industry.
New for 2017: Washington Insider Pass
Register now for the Chicago conference and benefit all year long. Conference attendees gain web access to key legal workshops and Washington updates from all of our 2017 conferences. Only attendees will be able to access the sessions on a password protected portion of our website. Don’t wait to see what happens–take action now with the assurance you will benefit all year.
Make plans now to join us at the Chicago Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference—improve your outlook on controlling costs, staying compliant and planning ahead for changes from Washington. The solution-focused agenda gives you:
- A non-tradeshow environment that restricts registration exclusively to employers, providing an exceptional professional development experience—earn 15+ continuing education credits
- Direct access to experts on today’s hottest topics such as fiduciary responsibility, cost containment, the future of the ACA, changing regulatory and legal issues, market volatility, Rx spending and more
- Small group sessions that promote idea sharing and real world case studies on topics such as wellness programs, specialty drugs, employee communication and education, retirement readiness, pension risk transfer and more
- Answers to all of your benefit plan management questions and concerns in one place with 40+ sessions covering both retirement and health and welfare topics
- Strategic, big-picture keynote sessions full of actionable information that you can use when you return to the office to better prepare for the future
- Speakers that include leading industry professionals and consultants, fellow benefits practitioners and top benefits attorneys
- Value-added, pre-conference sessions including Fiduciary Obligations Under ERISA and Self-Funding Workshop: Basic Concepts Through Advanced Strategies
- Emphasis on experience-based, proven benefits solutions in the following categories:
Our plan management conferences cover your two most costly and valued benefits—retirement and healthcare. We invite you to see why 99% of past attendees would recommend you attend this conference!
“Fantastic conference! Plenty of highly informative sessions, great colleagues and intriguing vendors. If you can only choose one conference every year, choose this one!”
– Linda Nwokeji, VP, Human Resources
Capital City Bank