Register now for the Orlando program and save big! Use code BENL by March 27, 2020 and save $200 off the regular fee.
Employer-sponsored benefit plans are crucial in shaping an organization’s culture and can have a significant impact on employee retention. With five generations now in the workplace, plan sponsors must bridge the divide, keep employees engaged, and manage ever-rising costs and compliance concerns. Refresh your benefit plan strategy in Orlando at the Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference, May 3-6 at the Walt Disney World Swan Resort. This program offers 40+ sessions led by industry thought leaders and innovators who provide a wealth of knowledge on the most pressing issues in retirement and healthcare benefits.
Learn why 99% of past attendees recommend this conference. Register today!
The Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference offers you:
- In-depth discussions addressing the full scope of regulatory, economic, demographic and communication issues that affect employee benefit plans
- 40+ workshops to choose from, covering the most critical retirement and health and welfare topics
- Strategic, big-picture keynote sessions
- Speakers that include leading industry professionals and consultants, fellow benefits practitioners, and top benefits attorneys
- Value-added, pre-conference sessions
- Small group sessions that promote idea sharing and real-world case studies on the latest topics such as: the new definition of employee wellness, the latest developments in retirement plan litigation and controlling prescription drug costs
- Continuing education credits through HRCI, SHRM and WorldatWork, as well as CPEs for CPAs
- A non-tradeshow environment that restricts registration exclusively to employers
- Emphasis on experience-based, proven benefits solutions in the following categories: