Your ticket to controlling costs and improving plan performance
The top-rated Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference is coming to Las Vegas September 25-28!
If skyrocketing costs, perpetually changing legal and regulatory issues, shifting employee demographics or a disengaged workforce have you searching for direction, rest assured that you CAN improve your organization’s benefit plans and bottom line by attending the best education conference in the industry.
Make plans now to join us at the Las Vegas Mid-Sized Retirement & Healthcare Plan Management Conference—your ticket to controlling costs, staying compliant and improving your plans’ performance. The solution-focused agenda gives you:
- A non-tradeshow environment that restricts registration exclusively to employers, providing an exceptional professional development experience—earn 15+ continuing education credits
- Direct access to experts on today’s hottest topics such as Rx spending, fiduciary responsibility, cost containment, retirement plan fees, regulatory and legal issues,the ACA, market volatility, retirement income options, the Cadillac tax and more
- Small group sessions that promote idea sharing and real world case studies on topics such as wellness programs, specialty drugs, employee communication and education, retirement readiness, pension risk transfer, private exchanges and more
- Answers to all of your benefit plan management questions and concerns in one place with 40+ sessions covering both retirement and health and welfare topics
- Strategic, big-picture keynote sessions full of actionable information that you can use when you return to the office to better prepare for the future
- Speakers that include leading industry professionals and consultants, fellow benefits practitioners and top benefits attorneys
- Value-added, pre-conference sessions including Fiduciary Obligations Under ERISA and Self-Funding Workshop: Basic Concepts Through Advanced Strategies
- Emphasis on experience-based, proven benefits solutions in the following categories:
Our plan management conferences cover your two most costly and valued benefits—retirement and healthcare. We invite you to see why 99% of past attendees would recommend you attend this conference!
“Through the networking opportunities and workshop sessions, it is very easy to pick up some ideas that more than pay for the conference.”
– Bob Foley, Director of Employee Benefits,
Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company
Early Registration & Group Discounts
Register with code HRGU by the August 19, 2016 Super Saver discount deadline to save $200 off the regular fee—pay just $995, and each additional registrant is only $595! Registration reserved exclusively for employers/plan sponsors.